Audiovisual services have experienced dynamic growth in recent years. Technological developments have allowed for greater quantities of content to be delivered and have given customers more control over what they want to consume and when.
Audiovisual services include motion picture and video tape production and distribution services, motion picture projection services, radio and television services, radio and television transmission services, and sound recording.
Our team specializes in audio and visual technology and will assist in:
- Managing sound and presentation equipment for staff, faculty, and students.
- Providing the appropriate media resources and tools needed for course-related presentations and other academic events.
- Maintenance and support of classroom technology.
- Equipment set-up in almost any on-campus space.
- Access to the film/video library resources.
- Assistance and training with operating equipment.
- Trained staff support at special events.
- Media digitizing and duplicating services.
- Technology consulting for events, classes, and presentations.